Sunday, May 6, 2012

DIY Sunday: Clothes Line House

Hello!

Since summer is upon us, I have been getting toys and making projects for my daughter to use outside. She loves to be outside, and I foresee a large chunk of my time outside in the next few months.

I noticed that our clothesline is in the perfect positions to make a fort. So, instead of just using sheets to make a fort, I decided to make a house shape with an old sheet. I cut out the window and the door. I added some scrap material I had sitting around for the door. My daughter is having a small birthday party next weekend, and it's "garden" themed. We're going to plant flowers and paint garden stones. I'm going to use my Silhouette to put "Lila's Flower Shop" on this play house.

It's such an easy project. It was completely free (I had this spare king sheet sitting around), and it only took me about an hour to make! My daughter loved it.








 
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig